[Gpdd] Announcement: Spike is not Spike!!!

Rob Medal majorpizzadude at wavecable.com
Tue Dec 21 03:34:18 EST 2004

A couple months ago I bought a playmate for my first pig, Mr. Cuddles because he was a lonely pig.  And of course my daughter named him and then Spike.  Well, Spike is now called Momma Piggy because "Spike" is expecting any day now. (We can actually see the baby piggies move around in her, it is so neat!)  I would appreciate any advice or any good websites to go to as far as care for Momma Piggy and the new piglets are concerned. (like feeding, grooming, cleaning, whatever).  When they are born, I will send pictures to whoever would like them.

Co-slave to Mr. Cuddles and Momma Piggy,

Rob