[Gpdd] Misc: Silly: Nicola & Daddy Slave's Jammies...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:49:53 EST 2004

Nicola,
I had noticed your Hubby's pajamas
too on Harvey's Album. And I tried
not to stare, but I have to admit
I admired the tasteful print. ha ha!

And it reminded me of some embarassing
pigtures I took of my Hubby years ago:

I am into Creative Memories (scrap-
booking) and so I've done quite a
few albums. Well, at my desk at work,
I keep the very first album I created
which features my Beloved Brittney Lea.

Well, one night, Daddy Slave (he was
my Fiance at the time and I hadn't finished
training him yet, or rather preparing
him for 'Life with Leah Slave' --
heee hee) came over my apartment after
he went out with some friends. We both lived
in the same apt. complex in separate one-bedroom
apts, so he could walk to my apt in like 2
minutes. So, after hanging out with him for
a while, I realized that Daddy Slave was
DRUNK!!! And at some point, he passed out
on my living room floor. And that's when I
got out the camera and went to town! ha ha
Brittney Lea kept looking at his Daddy like,
"What in the World is WRONG with him???" hee

Needless to say, I took several pigtures of
Brittney Lea crawling around on him and I even
added some props--a Big Pink Piggie stuffed
animal. It was GREAT!

Well, I never told Hubby about those pigtures.
And really, I forgot about them until I did
the album almost a year later. So, when he
first saw the album, he Laughed and Laughed.
(Good thing he has a Sense of Humor)

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                           & Butterscotch :-)