[Gpdd] Misc...Parachute piggy

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Wed Dec 22 12:57:49 EST 2004

Pam,

I just read your post on the GPDD and wanted you to know that I did write
a letter to the Dean of Students at the University of Indiana protesting
the action of the student(s) responsible for this senseless act.  I hope
that everyone who is a reader of the GPDD will write a letter expressing
your disgust; and, urging the Dean of Students to take the strongest
possible disciplinary action.

I would hope that the ASPCA is involved in this case and will take the
necessary legal action against the student(s).

Jim.....Sassy Suzy and Ginger