[Gpdd] Re; Guinea pig parachute

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 15:54:11 EST 2004

Hi all,
Since I've received some concern for my last post, I'm providing a recant.
Hey, I can be a pretty angry person with a colorful vocabulary, especially
when it comes to abused animals. I am not advocating vigilante justice for
the guy who threw the guinea pig out of the window. Throwing him out of the
window is just a pretty daydream of mine, not one for reality. I didn't mean
to come across that way. What I did mean was for us to help LEGALLY give a
voice to this guinea pig (though I did look up that guy, it was so tempting
I didn't even save the information). Someone on here gave out the email
address for the dean of students at that college, and I think it is a good
idea to send constructive letters to him asking for full punishment allowed
for in the conduct code of that university. The email is mckaig at indiana.edu.
if anyone has missed it.
Jackie