[Gpdd] Hello everyone

rodney barrick daimajin2k4 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 07:16:29 EST 2004

Hello everyone,
  This is my first message, so here goes. I love
reading these messages. I never knew there were so
many guinea pig lovers out there. I just lost two of
my piggies, Patches and Pudge-Pudge the last two
weeks. They were so lovable up to the end. But my
other one, Godzilla, yes Godzilla!! is doing great. He
loves to rest on you and always squeals when food is
around. I hope to hear from you soon so keep the
faith.
   Rodney Barrick