[Gpdd] Health Care of Mites

IvelvetcrushI at aol.com IvelvetcrushI at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 21:30:24 EST 2004

Hi maybe some of you can help me, i recently had my piggie come down with a
patch of hair loss on his bottom ... well two weeks later after bathing him
and  trying a spray to get rid of a possible fungus i took him to a vet who
reommended 3 shots of ivermectin and to put a flea powder on the bedding and the
pig however i feel that the flea powder is quite hazardous.. are their any
other  remedies that you know of ... and does anyone know much about this
ivermectin? i  have never had a sick pig before..

Jaime Butterscotch and Bailey