[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: New Pig Added!

Clarke Bowling clarkeb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 23:15:10 EST 2004

Ever since I got my short-haired brown and tan Shawn in September, I
have been worried that he is lonely. So yesterday, I decided to do
something about it! I went and got him a  buddy, another shorthaired
brown and tan pig (with some white) who has yet to receive a name. For
the time being, I have them each in a seperate half of a nice big cage
and they seem to like each other (they are slowly getting used to each
other). My new one looks like a mini-Shawn and they are very fun
together. If anyone has any tips to help them get acquainted, I would
love to hear from you!

Clarke