[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: A special time for special friends

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 03:53:56 EST 2004

At this time of celebration and joy, it seems incomprehensible that God would
take any of our little guys from those who love him or her so much. But that
is only in a perfect world, sadly this world we live in perfection is the last
thing I have found to be the case. Evidence of that is that three of our very
special friends have made the crossing over the Rainbow Bridge, NILA the
bunny, TACOMA, and the precious SWEET PIGG. I can only offer my most sincere
condolences to their grieving mommy's and daddy's during this most difficult time.
I have said do very many times that there is NEVER enough time without little
ones. In reading the GPDD Both of the guinea pigs have enjoyed average or
better numbers in years, SWEET PIGG and TACOMA, 5 1/2 and 6 Years 8 months
respectively. NILA I am unsure of but I can only hope it was a ripe old age. In
reading Tex's words, I knew exactly what he felt, all the empty firsts, all the
guinea pig kisses that are no more. No more excitement walking in and feeling
that glow within just knowing our little guy is only moments away now. They are
no more and that is why ones heart will NEVER heal but rather always hold open
that place where when the time comes and the daddy or mommy cross the bridge.
THAT hole is the keyhole...and in these cases, NILA, TACOMA and SWEET PIGG are
the keys. In mine GEORGE is my key. And I believe if we all live to be 100,
there can only be that ONE key we will forever seek for in it is the heaven we
have all been promised. Because truly a guinea pig kiss is that of an angel.
Once again please accept my condolences and know that forever is only AFTER we
are all reunited. You did good Tom and God has given SWEET PIGG a very special
place where her new leg will allow her to reach you much sooner as YOU cross
the bridge. I will not occur my wishes to enjoy the holiday, but not for lack
of my hearts desire for you but I understand the respect you feel in
remembering your little one. And for that I must agree with you.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy now and forever