[Gpdd] HEALTH re. hairloss

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 09:06:49 EST 2004

Hi Jamie,
my Poly had a bald, crusty spot on her butt a week ago. I use
Miconazole7ointment (over the counter), and rub it on once a day. Hair started to grow back
in less than a week. However, I am keeping a close eye on her.
 I am not really sure why she gets a bald spot sometimes. Does anybody know
why? I would like to know. It seems to me that her belly looks rounder than
usual, but she seems fine otherwise. She is a little over 3 years old. Let me
know your theories please.
I have been thinking about the student that threw the guinea pig out the
window. While community service is a great idea, I am not so sure to have him
volunteer at an animal shelter unless someone would be next to him every second to
supervise. Since he has no regards to animals he might be mad to begin with,
and could hurt them in a second. I definitely would not want him close to my
animals. I think that he should be ordered counseling to find out why he is
hurting animals to begin with. That's just my opinion.
Happy Holidays to all,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie