[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Condolences on Sweetie Pigg

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Fri Dec 24 03:34:53 EST 2004

I just wanted to tell you my heart goes out to you. I know this is a very tough time for you. I am recovering from my Shy Guy departing last week. It is certainly hard to feel the holiday spirit while grieving. Just know that Sweetie Pigg had such a tremendous home filled with love. She passed over the bridge peacefully in her sleep, which is what I would wish for all our special little friends. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and heart this season.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob,adn Boar-is

"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."