[Gpdd] [SILLY] <Secret Santa Thank You>

HeidiSath3 at aol.com HeidiSath3 at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 11:55:40 EST 2004

"Sweetie"  would like to send a thank you to "Little John" and his slave
Jocelyn for her gift.  Sweetie is trying her best to open it when mommy slave has
her back turned but she knows she will have to wait until Christmas morning.

Thanks to Lisa for organizing this.   My 8 year old son has enjoyed this so
much as Sweetie is his first pet.    Sweetie is six months old and I can't
believe how attached to a rodent we have become LOL.

Happy Holidays to everyone and thank you for all your advice and suggestions.