[Gpdd] [MISC] Guinea Pig dropped out of window

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 24 04:45:40 EST 2004

Just wanted to thank you all who posted the adress of Mr. Richard McKaig.  I did write to him yesterday morning and have already received a response.  Here it is:

Thank you for you note. The IU Code of Student Rights, Responsibility,
and Conduct does provide for disciplinary action in cases such as the
incident you mentioned. Federal law also prohibits universities from
releasing specific disciplinary information related to a named student.
Our police have identified those responsible and appropriate action will
be taken.

Richard McKaig
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Indiana University

I just hope they take it as seriously as they should!!!
Misty and The Uineas