[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Sweetie Pig

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 12:39:10 EST 2004

Tex,

I am so very sorry to hear of Sweetie's passing. What a terrible time for
you this must be.  You gave her the best life you could and she really
appreciated that. She did not suffer and is now in a better place.

I wish there were more things that I could say to make you feel better but I
know it is impossible to do so. Please know you and Sweetie are in my
thoughts and prayers.

My deepest condolences,
Brenda