[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Piggie Santas

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sat Dec 25 18:14:01 EST 2004

Thanks you so much to my piggies Secret Santas.

Juliet got a bunny bounce back veggie dispensing toy.  I just stuffed it
with lettuce and she is munching away!  Thank you Alge and Charlie.

Honey got a guinea pig ka-bob treat dispensing toy.  I put a piece of pear
on it and she is going to town!  She also got some items from the Busy
Bunny.  Some chew twigs, a mini willow chew ring, a cardboard chew ring and
wooden toy.  She is going to share these with Juliet.  I don't know who her
secret piggie is, but they are from Laurel, MD.  Who are you secret piggie?

Tacoma's toy arrived before his unexpected trip to the Bridge.  Thank you
Janet for the veggie basket hanging toy.  Juliet and Honey will share it in
Tacoma's name.

This was great fun.  Lets do it again next year.

Dee
Slave to Juliet and Honey
With Taffy, Tribbles, Daisy, Oreo, Annie and Tacoma forever in her heart.