[Gpdd] Care Fw: Guinea pig abuse case

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sun Dec 26 02:14:05 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Debbieganley
To: ellerj at bloomington.in.gov
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 1:55 AM
Subject: Guinea pig abuse case

Please prosecute this student to the fullest extent of the law--it is obvious to me that if this kid could commit such abuse against a helpless animal as a teen, his adult years cannot be far behind.  He'll commit such atrocities to a human, possibly a child who ticks him off.  The $500  fine is not nearly enough penalty to teach him a lesson--this guy needs to be put away for good.  We had a case in Florida, where I live, where a teen abused pet llamas--one died and another is blind as a result of the 19 year old's cruelty--he's now serving serious time in jail down here, & I hope you can make this case stick.  Thank you for your time & attention--Deb Ganley