[Gpdd] (Misc.) Secret Santa Pigs Revealed

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 15:31:04 EST 2004

To Spike & G.I. Joe, Ozzy, Honey, Chester, DJ & Jack,
Tater Tot and Isabel:
Your Secret Santa Pig(s) are the members of the Squee
Squad--
Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar, Willie,
Pinkerton, Jasper, Tigger and Baby Scooter...
Some of the items are tried and true--personally
tested and approved  by the Squee Squad-- and some
just looked interesting. If anyone would like more of
the items, check out the Bunny Bytes website
(bunnybytes.com). They have lots of Bunny and
Piggy-friendly items and the people very nice and
helpful.

I hope everyone got their gifts on time and that
everypig enjoys them.
Thanks again to everypig who sent gifts to us.
I had fun with the Secret Santa Pig and hope to do it
again next year.

-Stacy and the (very spoiled) Squee Squad