[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Tacoma

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Dec 27 19:04:46 EST 2004

Dee, Joe, Juliet, and Honey, please accept our condolences on Tacoma's
passing.  We had so hoped that he would get well, and we're very sorry that
he went on to the Bridge despite your best efforts.  How wonderful, though,
that he was almost seven; he had a long and happy life with you.  Dee, we
know that Tacoma's final journey was safe and peaceful, since he passed on
as he was snuggling with you, and we're sure he was welcomed by many old
and new friends at the Bridge.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed