[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Gizmo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Dec 27 19:26:47 EST 2004

David and Beth, it was with sadness that we read of Gizmo's passing.  It
sounds like he was meant to come into your life, since you'd wanted a
piggie by that name.  What a coincidence that he was there waiting for you
at the Critter Corral, and how lucky he was that you looked beyond his Pea
Eye to the special piggie inside.  Thank you for sharing your memories of
how much he liked backrubs and enjoyed playing games.  He obviously knew
how much you loved him, and, David, it does seem that he waited for you to
return home before he left on his final journey.  Yes, we are sure Gizmo
will be waiting for you at the Bridge.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed