[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa /Wilson to Fuzzy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 01:15:38 EST 2004

Wow -- such fantastic gifts!! Thank you so much, Fuzzy.

       And what a cute little arch in your precious foot. (kissy, kissy,
kissy!)

I treasure and shall always treasure your photo. (By the by, "the  guys" said
thank you for the treats. They were grateful and pleased that you remembered
them. They send joyous regards and wishes for a Happy New Year.

Alge is feeling lousy and asked me to shut down the computer but I promise to
write more to you very soon. I shall snuggle down in my new cuddle cup,
adorned by the photo of you and think of you until I dream of you.

Love,
Your Wilson