[Gpdd] MISC. - Critical Care

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Tue Dec 28 17:32:31 EST 2004

Deb & Dee,

     Thanks for the info on Critical Care. The next time I talk to my vet, I'll see if she'll let me get some to keep on hand. If she doesn't, I feel like I have an idea now how to proceed until I get the Critical Care. One question from those of us who have just one piggie. Do you add the poos from a healthy guinea pig for the beneficial bacteria? Will plain yogurt accomplish much the same result? Can frozen poos from a time when the piggie is healthy be used or does that kill the bacteria? (I don't think many people would understand have frozen poos in the freezer! I guess I'd have to label the small package in code.)  :)

Carla and Happy Holiday Bud