[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Loss of Katie

CJfromVa at aol.com CJfromVa at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 12:19:03 EST 2004

Hello everyone.  I'm sorry to have to announce the sudden loss of Katie.  She
was the black Abyssinian I was worried about the week before Christmas.  My
husband and I left for vacation early on Wednesday, Dec. 22nd.  Later that
night (about 6:30 or 7:00), we received a phone call from my neighbor who told me
that Katie was dead.  She seemed fine when we left--eating, pooping, etc. I
did have some trepidation about leaving her but I couldn't bring her with us.  I
should have brought Katie and Ginger to the vet before Christmas but I
thought Katie was doing all right and because of Christmas coming, I didn't want to
take the time.  I feel horrible and I miss Katie so much, she definitely stole
my heart.  My neighbor felt so bad about it, she got me another one -- white,
short-hair, with red eyes.  I told her not to but she did anyway and now I
don't know how to tell her I don't want her.  I just don't want to bond with
her.  What should I do?  Thanks, CJ