[Gpdd] Misc: A Big Happy Birthday To Sabrina!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 20:53:12 EST 2004

Hello Everyone

I'm so happy to tell you that Sabrina is 5 years old
on December 30. She is a solid black Abyssian. It's a
miracle with all her health problems.
She had a large mammary gland tumor removed at 2 years
of age. She is in remission from diabetes. She has
congestive heart failure. She has had numerous bladder
infections from the diuretic medication that turned
into bladder stones. She is prone to fungus on her
behind and she had some arthritis too.
She has always been a big pig! She wouldn't loose
weight even on a diet. She just ate more of what she
could have. She's getting around today as good as she
did as a baby. She runs up the ramp and she still
popcorns too. She loves her cagemate Jasmine and they
are both very smart. They both know lots of food
words. Sabrina's favorite word is "Lettuce."
There is a picture of Sabrina on my "My Pets" page of
my website. The link is under my name.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven