[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: 3 NEW PIGGIES!!!!

Rob Medal majorpizzadude at wavecable.com
Thu Dec 30 18:19:56 EST 2004

Hey Everybody,

I want to announce that at 9:15 am PT today 12/30/04, 3 brand new piggies entered this world.  I believe they are all girls (yipes for Mr. Cuddles!! :-) ) and they are the cutest things.  We are keeping the circle of life going here at the Medal household.  I am sorry to hear about Katie passing and I would totally understand why you don't want to bond with another pig right away.  And as for Sabrina, YOU GO GIRL!!!  May you go on for another five years, you are a fighter and you keep on going despite all your health problems, one word comes to mind, AMAZING!!!  So here is to the circle of life, may it keep going and going.

Sincerely,

Rob, Co-slave to Mr. Cuddles, Mama Piggie, and 3 NEW BABIES!!!

P.S.  I have pictures of the happy mother and babies together if anybody wants some.