[Gpdd] Misc: Sabrina's 4th birthday

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 12:56:28 EST 2004

Sabrina had a good birthday. It started out with a
raisin, which she usually doesn't get because of her
weight and she's in remission from diabetes.
Then she got her usual lettuce, green pepper, and
cucumber.
I changed her cage before I went to work and gave her
lots of hay and fresh water.
When I came home from work, she got her veggies again.
Then she got some Meadow Grass Hay that I grew. It was
a present from her Secret Santa. She really enjoyed
the grass!! Of course she did have to share the grass
with the other 8 in the room.
Last, she got a piece of a treat with seeds in it from
her Secret Santa too. She usually doesn't get seeds
either. She does love them though, so it was a great
day for her!
Oh, she had to hear the birthday song a few times too.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven