[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: So many have bid us good bye in 2004

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 14:34:53 EST 2004

I all too often miss the crossing over the bridge of our little guys and only
later when I see condolences do I realize I have been remiss and for that I
am compelled to apologize. I think I all too often wish not to see any of our
little guys go so I just don't. But when I realize they have, I must pay them
the tribute that they all so much deserve. A tribute second to their moms and
dads but so very much heart felt. That being said, I wish to offer my
condolences to the moms and dads of PATCHES, PUDGE PUDGE AND ALSO TO GIZMO. It is so
difficult during this time of year to say good bye to our little guys when we
should be looking for one of so many different things to do to make them know
they are loved. Yet God in his wisdom makes the decision to help them across the
bridge. To loose two such incredibly loving little guys has to leave a huge
hole in their mom's and dad's heart. As sad as I was to hear of the passing of
GIZMO, there was one part of me that smiled. Not in his passing but for the
life he was given being a special needs piggy. I have helped to support a
special needs piggy from the Critter Corral for over a year now. They are the MOST
special of special little guys on this earth. To give them a special life is w
wonderful gift indeed. In reading of his crossing over the bridge, I was so
glad to see that God made the transition from our world to that across the
bridge so peaceful for the little man. But regardless of how or when they cross the
bridge, an ocean of tears will fall upon and endless shore of memories
because after all, each and every one of these guys were what made our hearts smile.
So once again, please accept my condolences on the loss of PATCHES, PUDGE
PUDGE and GIZMO and please know our George has helped each and every one of them
across the bridge.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy forever