[Gpdd] announcement-new year greetings

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:41:26 EST 2004

Dear Digest

Lenny wishes to send New Year greetings to all the pigs on the digest and as
Head Nurse Super Pet he wishes also that you all remain healthy and happy,
there are too many sad crossings for his masters who reads them all with sad
heart

Baby Biscuit who is no longer such a baby but growing into a little prince
like his uncle Lenny wishes all the sows out there a Happy New Year but I
think thats more about his adolescent urges than any thing else if you know
what I mean, and the baby boys Gizmo and Badger who are certainly not babies
any more either would like to agree with Biscuit

Angelina and India would also like to say New Year greetings to all the sows
out there but for completely different reasons- keep the sowhood or
something

Neo and Sam have differing views on the New Year, Neo being such an earnest
gentlepig he just wishes for peace and justice and cabbage for all

Sam agrees, but he usually has to, not having too much to say of his own

Boris (Horace) has just after 2 years of being 'carrot' boy decides he likes
tomatoes and satsumas thank you very much- and all this time I worried about
his diet for heavens sake

so have a peaceful happy and health New Year all of you

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK slaves to: Baby Biscuit, Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and
Badger and Angelina and India; remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the
beautiful Sprite.