[Gpdd] Announcement: Merry Christmas to All

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 09:11:32 EST 2004

Hello Everyone

I want to wish everyone a Merry, Merry Christmas!! I
think everyone who participated in the Secret Santa
had lots of fun doing it. I hope that everyone will
enjoy the season. It is in the 20's here in Ohio
today! I'd rather have snow, but I guess it is good
that the deer can still get to the green grass that is
still here.
Duncan, my chinchilla, is running up a storm in his
wheel again! I send Dr. Patton and staff a can of 12
dozen cookies for Christmas in appreciation for
helping his broken leg. I think I'll send a picture of
Duncan in his wheel up to his office in a thank you
card too. We should all be very nice to a vet when we
find a good one. They really work long hours and are
very dedicated to animals.
Well, everyone give there animals a big hug and enjoy
them. Like Tex said they can leave us very
unexpectedly at any time.

Dawnda Sticklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven