[Gpdd] RE: ANNOUNCEMENT Gemma

Justine Carey uncivilgirl at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:15:20 EST 2004

To Beki;

My heart goes out to you with the loss of Gemma.

I think you did the right thing. You by no means failed her by letting her
get sick. People and animals get sick, it's part of life. It's my philosophy
that antibiotics and medication can sometimes disrupt this part of life. I'm
sure that Gemma loves you still, and holds no grudge against you. Love has
no boundries!

In a few weeks, perhaps a new friend for your other piggie (i'm so sorry
that i forgot it's name) may be of some benefit? I think you'll enjoy it to.
Not to replace Gemma (because nothing can do that) but to experience the
pleasure and joy of another beautiful piggie.

*hugs* take care of yourself!

xx jussy