[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Gemma

New Dominant II me at buddies.org
Tue Feb 3 19:38:33 EST 2004

I'm sorry to hear about Gemma.  It's a tough decision which I made once ...
and I hope I never have to make it again, but I know it may arise again.
Don't beat yourself up about this (like I should talk, for months I felt
like an unfit mother for letting my baby be killed).  You did what you
thought was best for a baby who was obviously in pain (I still tell myself
this, and it happened over 9 years ago).

As for noticing it earlier ... we all say that, too.  But you can't beat
yourself up about "if only"s either (I tell myself this all the time as
well).  You just have to learn from the situation and go on.  And the babies
you have now will benefit from the lesson learned.