[Gpdd] Health: Build me up, buttercup

robyn ferguson robyn_ferguson at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:01:07 EST 2004

HI All,

My pig Lucy has been battling a fungal skin problem (with the help of an
antifungal rinse) and just lately I have noticed she has lost a little
weight. I think this is just from the stress of all those baths, but rest
assured I am keeping an eye on it and if it continues she's going straight
to the vet. My question is, can anyone suggest ways to build up a pig that
has lost weight? I am including some sunflower seeds (shell off) in her
feed, but can anyone think of anything else? She doesn't seem to be off her
feed at all.

Robyn