[Gpdd] [announcement] Gemma

Meredith Farrelly merrie at bu.edu
Wed Feb 4 23:02:21 EST 2004

To Beki,
  I am so sorry to hear about little Gemma.  You made the right decision and the only decision that was best for her, and there is no love stronger than that.  I hope you and Daphne are getting along all right, despite your terrible loss.  Gemma was your child, and she still is, she is only waiting for you in a better place.  It's good that you and Daphne have each other to help one another through this.  If friends and family don't understand, you know the people and pigs on the digest do, and you are also so lucky to have Daphne in your family, who understands better than anyone.  Guinea pigs always do!
  --Meredith and baby Cecelia