[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Mia has a fungal infection

LilPiglet2202 at aol.com LilPiglet2202 at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 17:49:33 EST 2004

Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that Mia went to the vet
today...and has a either ringworm or mites...they didn't want to do a scraping on her
ear because they would have to put her to sleep and take a piece of her ear off
to test it...so they treated her with ivermectin and gave me some drops called
conofite liquid once a day for 3 weeks...i also have to come back in for
another dose of ivermectin in 2 weeks as a follow up...has anyone ever used these
drops? and is there anything else that i should do for her at home while shes
healing? any information would be great..

Sincerely,

Teresa & the piggie duo