[Gpdd] [Announce] Charlie has gone to the bridge

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Fri Feb 6 14:05:49 EST 2004

Roy-
We are so sorry to hear about dear little Charlie - what a brave little guy!
How is Dizzy doing?  How are you and Andrew?  What an ordeal to have
to go through, our thoughts and prayers and sympathy are certainly
with you. Hang on to your good memories of Charlie, and look forward
to seeing him again at the Bridge.  In the meantime, we can take some
comfort in knowing he is not suffering, but probably happily munching
on endless treats and making new friends.
Piggie hugs and kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies,
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle
  ~remembering Primoz at the Bridge