[Gpdd] [Announcement] Jessies Birthday

gpighouse25 gpighouse25 at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 6 14:33:30 EST 2004

Today is my youngest girls Birthday, she is 1 yrs old today, wow how time
flys.  When I got her just as a baby she could sit in the palm of my hand
and she had short hair.  Now as a big girl today at 1 it takes two hands to
hold her and her hair is long and flowing as she is a peruvian.
Today for her birthday dinner she celebrated with special treat of raisins,
and a new bell toy for her cage as she likes to draw attention to her by
ring the bells :)

Debby, Dutchess, Destiny and birthday girl Jessie.