[Gpdd] Health: treatment of bladderstones

carycavies at joltmail.com carycavies at joltmail.com
Sat Feb 7 17:54:14 EST 2004

Hi all fellow Slaves,

I am new to the list and I would like to find people that have used Polycitra K and/or Actigal to treat their pig's bladderstones. Specifically, if you tried the drugs, how well did they work, what kind of dosage was used and would your vet consider being a information source for other vets? If anyone has any other treatments that have seemed to work, I would like to hear those too. My little guy has had two surgeries for stones and we are desperately trying to avoid another.  I will be posting for information to the Stones List also. Thank you for any anecdotal evidence that anyone can supply! Rocky