[Gpdd] [Behavior] Brownie's Pooing...

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sun Feb 8 21:59:46 EST 2004

Hey Everyone..

Took a deep breath today as I had to clean out Brownie's cage..  With
everything that happened last wheekend, I'm sure you can understand why I
was hesitant!

I tried to make sure that he'd be the least stressed.. Played with him on
the floor the whole time.. Didn't have him out as long, etc, etc, etc... Put
him back in his cage and NOOOO POOOOS!!  I was frantic for 2 hours or so
with no poos.. I'm thinking "here we go again.."  I had to go to my Mom's
for dinner.. Before I left, Brownie gave kisses.. I told him, "Brownie.. If
I don't see poos in your cage when I get back, you're having a date with
vaseline and a qtip!!!  Momma LOVES YOU!!"

I thought about everything all night at my Mom's... the car ride there is
about 15 minutes.. That was the longest 15 minute drive back to check on
him.. Came back and there were POOOOOS in his cage!! Yippeeeee!! :)  I guess
he didn't want that "date" afterall!!

Just thought you'd enjoy that story!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."