[Gpdd] Miscellaneous

JDM4UNC at aol.com JDM4UNC at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 21:30:01 EST 2004

Subj:   new member
Date:   2/8/2004 7:31:51 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:   JDM 4 UNC
To: gpdd at gpdd.org

Hey to all I'm a new member and thought i'd introduce myself and my two
piggies!! I have a six and a  half month old and a eight week old both boys!
needless to say they  don't get along very well and must live in seperate cages and
they fight for my attention. They are very sweet and i thought that this would
be a great information source as well as friends that feel asstrongly about
them as me.The boys are both abyssinians and are different colors, Alex which
is the oldest is white and beige with red/pinkish eyes and pink ears. He's more
vocal. i got him about 5 months ago and he was my first piggie, since i
enjoyed having him for so long i decided to get another one which i got about a
month ago. this would be Sully a black, brown and white piglet with black eyes
and black  with pink spots on his ears. He's beginning to get less shy and be
more vocal with what he needs. I'm new at this but i get plenty of learning
experiences with these two.  They are my babies and take up most of my time. Alex
especially because he had to have surgery for an abcess on his neck, which he
is doing fine, but anyways i hope i have as much fun as you all seem to
have!! ~JaMiE and my piglets, aLeX and sUlLy