[Gpdd] [MISC] new member

JDM4UNC at aol.com JDM4UNC at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 22:17:07 EST 2004

Hey to everyone I'm a new member and a first time piglet owner! I've got to
piglets one that is 6.5 months and a 8 week old. They are both males that live
in seperate cages. they are my two baby boys that i enjoy spending time with.
They take up alot of my time but they are great friends to have. they are very
loving and very cuddlily. i've been a parent for about 6 months now and i
couldn't imagine not having them. i thought that this would be a great way to
introduce myself and my piggies cause they really do capture your hearts and they
are so cute. i know their whistles and churps and when they want something
they wake me up in the morning before my alarm goes off so they have plenty of
play time in the morning. i love my piggies they are the best i ever had.
JaMiE, and Piglets Alex and Sully