[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] piggy wiggy

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 18:31:49 EST 2004

Hey,

    I have my first Guinea Pig his name is Piggy Wiggy and he has been very ill.  He has Pneumonia.  He is currently taking antibiotics and vitamin supplements.  I got him and Pet Smart and think he was ill at the time I got him but I did not know what to look for. He has cost me about 300.00 in vet bills in 5 months but he is sooo worth it. i was curios if anyone could give any advice on how to care for him...he is out of draft, off the floor and eats plenty of fruits and vegetables. He also gets about 1 hour of out of cage time everyday...more on weekends. I love my Guinea Piga nd have though when hegets better I may get him a friend but I am a little leary about how he may react. I keep reading the Digest and welcome any suggestions.
                                                                   Jess and Piggy Wiggy