[Gpdd] Misc{how to bathe a giunea pig?}Amelia Robertson

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:09:04 EST 2004

Hi every one!
My pigs, honeydew and wilson are both females. I have had wilson for a
couple months, and honeydew almost  a year. Honeydew is about 8months old,
and wilson is about 2. I have had giunea pigs for years, but have a
question: How do you bathe them? I have heard that you put some warm water
in a pan, and let them run around, but that seamed a little odd to me. Both
girls (yes, wilson is a girl) are healthy.
Mia and the gang
PS: Loved the snapple commercial, my whole family got a kick out of it!