[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Piggie food

Louise August laugust at umich.edu
Mon Feb 9 15:27:28 EST 2004

About timothy based pellets - I've looked everywhere for a local place to
buy them. Even had
my friend who owns a pet store (no animals, only fish) to  check with his
suppliers, but no luck.
We've come to the conclusion that the only source is online:
	Cavy Cuisine from Oxbow Hay (http://www.oxbowhay.com/)
	Timothy C from American Pet Diner (http://www.americanpetdiner.com/)

Pellets are heavy so shipping costs add quite a bit to the price but the
Ferret Store
(http://store.yahoo.com/theferretstore/the-kritter-store.html) carries Cavy
Cuisine
and offers free shipping for orders over $35. They've got other cool stuff
for pigs, too.

I transitioned my fussy little pigs by mixing the old alfalfa and new
timothy pellets together for a while.

Love from all of us,
Louise and her masters, Phineas, Delilah, Hillary, Pandora, Mostly,
Neville, and Mr. Norman, the rat