[Gpdd] CARE: cauliflower leaves

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 21:08:48 EST 2004

Hi, Piggies and Piggiepeople.........

My frugal husband (Big Pig Daddy) gives veggies to piggz every day morning and night, usually carrots and cucumber or sweet peppers.  Today he gave them cauliflower leaves.  I told him that we are not to give piggz cruciform veggies due  to gas, but he said they seemed happy to eat it and did not appear to suffer ill effects.  They looked normal when I came home after work.

So, group, what do y'all think?  Are cauliflower leaves OK or not?

Please answer privately or on list...........thank you in advance.

Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae (old lady........5 plus years) and Tosca (young hooligan) and Taffy in mem