[Gpdd] [HEALTH] RE: <Food>

Christina Asato lightningbolt at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:06:49 EST 2004

Speaking of grass, as a very special treat we feed our GP wheat grass.  Our supermarket sells it fresh, intended for human consumption I suppose, as it is very high in vitamin content. Panda LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it!  I think that some pet stores like Petco and Petsmart sell it as "cat grass" but their specimens don't always look so healthy.  Coincidentally, places like Jamba Juice juice the grass and sell shots of it.

Christina, Adam and Panda Pig