[Gpdd] MISC: Coroplast

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Tue Feb 10 14:51:17 EST 2004

Therese-
Have you checked with your small local sign companies?  We have one
here in our small town that uses it for smaller signs, and they agreed
to sell me what I want.  They have different colors, and quoted me
$15 for a 4' x 4' piece.  I haven't checked around to compare prices, but
that is a little cheaper than what I read a while back online.  I still have
to measure the 'condo' again to be sure what dimensions to get.
Failing that, maybe the Coroplast manufacturer can provide you with
a local outlet.
Happy Hunting
Susi and the Okie Piggies