[Gpdd] Topic: Misc

Mrstgilman at aol.com Mrstgilman at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 16:24:20 EST 2004

Hello All,

I have seldom posted to the digest, but have been an avid reader for some time.  My two elderly boars went over the Bridge this weekend (please, don't ask) and so I am cancelling my membership. I am very glad they were part of the Poo Trail, and we enjoyed our friendship with a nice gentleman whose heart's desire was a talking set of Carl and Ray pigs from Blockbuster.  The wonderful book he sent back will be passed along to another lucky gp owner.  I don't really have the heart for it any more.  Thanks to all of you for your humor, your wisdom and your kindness.  Blessings to you and your pigs.