[Gpdd] HEALTH - Chinese Herb

Janelle eythel at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 10 17:28:13 EST 2004

Someone on this digest, or the Stones Digest, mentioned the Chinese herb called "Shilintong".  I think it's also called "Coin-Leaved Desmodium".  I can't find much info about it.  Is it supposed to break up bladder stones?  My little girl (Pepper) had surgery for stones last November.  But she is crying again when she pee's.  I think those awful stones may be back again, even though I've been so careful with her diet.  Any information on this herb would be helpful!!

Warm wheeks, Janelle