[Gpdd] RE: [HEALTH] <tummy lump>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Tue Feb 10 21:08:27 EST 2004

Hi Therese. I'm sorry to hear about Mo's condition, I hope the vet finds out what it is as soon as possible. I am not a vet, and have no experience with this problem, but it sounds perhaps like a mammary tumor. Although maybe the eye infection does have something to do with it. What is this Coroplast you are looking for (did you mean chloroplast)? Is it a type of bedding? I think I have seen pine bedding with chloroplast in it, but I don't know what it's used for (besides plants making food). Sending Mo wheeks and kisses,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear