[Gpdd] [CARE] Oxbow food

Margi Grant mgrant1 at san.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 18:06:37 EST 2004

I get my Oxbow Cavy Cuisine (and also Oxbow Bunny Basic, CritterBerries,
and Oxbow Timothy Hay) from KW Cages.  At their store here in San Diego,
it's 10 or 11 dollars for the 10 lb. bags.  At the local pet store,
which actually also carries Oxbow products, I paid $16 for the same
bag.  I don't know if adding shipping from KW would make it too expensive.

I get my kiln-dried pine shavings for the cage from the local feed and
tack store for way less than at a pet store too.

Margi in San Diego