[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Benefit>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Tue Feb 10 21:45:12 EST 2004

If anyone is in the Cambridge, MA area around Feb. 26 please go to TT the Bear's for an awesome show sponsored by FNX (radio station) benefitting Kitty Angels of NH/MA, a non-profit, no-kill group of people who place homeless cats and also a few other animals as well. http://www.ttthebears.com/public/calendar.php
 It's $10 or free w/ an FNX card. I'm not associated w/ the station or the place but sometimes after work I talk to the Kitty Angels cats there and give them hugs and brushings. I love them! Go! It'll be awesome.
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear