[Gpdd] RE: [HEALTH] <piggie food>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Tue Feb 10 22:46:30 EST 2004

Hi Itsuki,
I would try finding something specifically for guinea pigs - I do not believe rabbits require vitamin C in there diets but for guinea pigs it is essential!! Also, rabbits are not rodents, like GPs, and actually I read that they are more closely related to primates than to rodents! So they are different animals with different nutritional requirements, even if they are both herbivores. Maybe your petstore should try labels!!! duh!!! happy wheeks and kisses,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear